- BBC News Technology
- Guardian Online Technology
- The Telegraph Internet security
- Bloomberg Cyber security
- Sophos labs: Computer security news from Sophos which is s a developer and vendor of computer security software and hardware.
- Krebs On Security: Brian Krebs is an American journalist and investigative reporter. He is best known for his coverage of profit-seeking cybercriminals. His interest grew after a computer worm locked him out of his own computer in 2001.
- Graham Cluley is an award-winning security blogger, researcher and public speaker. He has been working in the computer security industry since the early 1990s, having been employed by companies such as Sophos, McAfee and Dr Solomon’s.
- Bruce Schneier is an internationally renowned security technologist who writes a monthly newsletter, called ‘Crypt-o-gram’. He provides commentary and insights into critical security issues of the day. The content of this blog can be accessed in multiple forms, including a podcast and an email newsletter.
- Troy Hunt provides analyses of different system breaches and useful hints on how to avoid being attacked.